- 2 Tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons packed light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons beaten egg
- 1/4 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 5 tablespoons all-purpose Gold Medal Flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- pinch salt
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
In small microwavable bowl mix, butter, brown sugar and white sugar.
In a separate bowl beat an egg
Add 2 tbls of egg to mixture as well as vanilla
Mix in flour, baking soda and salt
Mix chocolate chips
Cook in microwave for 2 minutes
When I pulled it out of the microwave I thought that there was no way it was cooked all the way through. You can see from the picture that it is though. It’s more fluffy than a regular chocolate chip cookie but it was very good.
I had a scoop of ice cream with mine.
The original recipe can be found here.