- 16oz Crinkle Cut Frozen Fries
- 1/2 cup white cheddar, shredded
- 1/2 cup cooked shredded chicken
- 1/4 cup buffalo sauce
- 3 tbsp bleu cheese
- Cook fries according to package.
- In a small bowl, while the fries are cooking, add shredded chicken, buffalo sauce, and green onions. Microwave for 30 seconds. Mix well.
Dan really liked these, for some reason I wasn’t so sure. I’ve noticed that sometimes when we broil things they seem to come out a little dry. Maybe would have liked it better just letting the cheese melt in the oven without the broil.
The original recipe can be found here.