- 12 lasagna noodles
- 2 1/2 cups ricotta cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 eggs
- 10 oz. frozen spinach, thawed, squeezed dry
- marinara or spaghetti sauce
Cook Lasagna noodles. Combine cheeses, eggs and spinach
Lay out lasagna noodle, cover with thin coat of spinach/cheese mixture
Roll up from end to end
Place in 9×13 glass dish- continue until full.
Cover with sauce, I used MIDs spaghetti sauce.
Bake uncover 375 degrees 20-25 minutes
I loved this! Dan really liked it too but thought there was too much spinach. I was impressed with how easy it actually was. Will make again.