- 4 cups cooked rice
- 1 cup shredded colby jack or cheddar cheese
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- In a bowl mix all ingredients using only half the cheese.
- Spread into a greased 8×8 pan or similar casserole type dish and spread remaining cheese on top.
- Bake at 400 for 20-25 minutes or until heat through and cheese is nice and melted.
I used regular salt instead of the suggested seasoned salt and it was pretty bland. Every other aspect of it was really good, texture, cheesiness but need a bit more seasoning next time.