- 1 package refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 cup corn (frozen or canned)
- 3/4 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons bottled Italian salad dressing
- 2 teaspoons yellow mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3 ounces cream cheese
- 1 1/2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Open and unroll the crescent rolls. Press them into the bottom of a 9×13 baking dish and pinch the seams together so that you have one large sheet of dough covering the bottom of the pan.
- Brown the ground been over medium heat.
- While the beef is cooking, combine the ketchup, brown sugar, Italian salad dressing, mustard, and Worcestershire sauce in a small bowl.
- Drain the beef when it’s cooked through and add the sauce and corn to the pan. Stir to coat the meat in the sauce.
- Microwave the cream cheese for 15 seconds or until it’s easily spreadable. Spread on the crescent roll dough.
- Pour the meat mixture over the cream cheese and spread it out evenly.
- Sprinkle the top with the cheddar cheese.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the crescent rolls are cooked through and the cheese is melted.
Dan liked this one better than I did. He brought up the suggestion of adding potatoes. I’m thinking about taking out the dough and replacing it with a shredded potato instead.