- 3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts- cut in bite sized pieces
- about 12 oz vermicelli pasta
- 48 oz chicken broth
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Put your chicken stock/broth in a large pot and bring to a boil. Add your noodles and cook about 10 minutes, or until tender. Combine cream of chicken, garlic powder, onion powder, salt and Parmesan cheese in a medium bowl.
- Put about half of your vermicelli pasta on the bottom of your casserole dish
- Layer half of your chicken on top of your pasta
- Layer half of the soup/cheese mixture on top of the chicken. Repeat layers.
- Cover your casserole with foil and place in the oven 375 degrees and cook for about 45 minutes at 375°. Remove foil and continue cooking until all bubbly around the edges and most importantly in the middle.
We both agree that this is going to be a new favorite meal for us. I can’t overstate how tasty this is!