- 2-4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 – 8 ounce box of rice, prepared
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 1 – 10.5 ounce can cream of chicken soup (regular or fat free)
- 1 -15 ounce can whole kernel corn, drained
- Place chicken in bottom of crockpot. Scatter chopped onion over top. Spoon cream soup over top of that.
- Cover and cook on low 7-8 hours or on high 3-4 hours. A few minutes before serving, add in cooked rice, corn, and cheese. Stir to combine, put cover on for 25-30 minutes.
I really loved this. We have a different more labor intensive cheesy chicken and rice but I found this one easy and much more flavorful.