1 box (11.5 oz) Lucky Charms® cereal
6 cups Rice Chex® or Corn Chex® cereal
2 bags (12 oz each) white vanilla baking chips
- Pour box of cereal out onto a large tray. Pick out all the marshmallows (about 2 cups); set aside to add to the mix later.
- Measure 2 cups of the remaining Lucky Charms cereal (without the marshmallows) into large bowl, add Chex cereal.
- Line cookie sheet with foil or waxed paper. Using a double boiler melt white chocolate until smooth.
- Pour over cereal mixture in large bowl; toss to evenly coat. Spread mixture in single layer on cookie sheet.
- Immediately sprinkle with candy sprinkles.
- Let stand until set, about 20 minutes. Gently break up mixture; toss in reserved marshmallows. Store in airtight container.
This was both easy and really good. I’m wondering though if adding pretzel sticks for a little saltiness might be good.